Much cooler than Wednesday. I felt good and opted for a fast Junction.
Wildlife Encounter: big flock o' turkeys and a deer with cute little horns near the tire poppers.
Roadkill Report: a deer foot about a half mile below the kiosk... suspiciously close to where Charlie and I smelled something rotten on Wednesday. I looked for it on the way down so I could get a good photo, but didn't find it.
Fastest Junction time of the year.
![]() |
| I appreciate a good show-off. This guy passed me easily and then sat up to zip his jersey while still accelerating. |
![]() |
| This looked to be a father-son training ride. Son was impressively skilled and strong, needs a little more saddle time for that pro suplesse, but he could be the next Pogacar. |
![]() |
| The deer foot. |
![]() |
| Chewed to the bone. |









No comments:
Post a Comment