Saturday, December 03, 2016

2016 SMR 42

Cold and dry this morning.  Clear blue sky.



Wildlife Encounter:  Pack of deer at Little Pine Creek.  Full gallop, very impressive.


I think this guy in the shorts is Flemish.

I started to get that knee cap pain at the Ranger House... it comes on fast and when it does it only hurts on the downstroke when I'm putting pressure on it, but that makes climbing pretty difficult.  Never lasts too long, but I turned around at Junction.

I think it's this:

Patellofemoral pain is the medical term used when pain occurs at the front of the knee, around the kneecap (patella), without signs of any damage or other problems in the knee joint. It is also called patellofemoral pain syndrome, patellofemoral syndrome or anterior knee pain.


Berkeley guy admires my bike... auto blog photo.


JB's gone next week, and I'm gone the week after that.



Wildlife Encounter:  Coyote at Moss Landing.  


He was really cute and curious.


No comments: