Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Wednesday Bump Repeats

The day got away from me and rain was coming in the afternoon and I didn't get started until 4:30.

Got pretty wet but the rain never got heavy and I felt good and we needed the rain so it was fun.

Hardly saw anybody else.

My plan was three Bumps minimum; goal of 5, stretch goal of 6... criteria was to get out of the Park by 6:30 because DARK. So I got four and that felt right. My last one was the fastest... that probably means I'm getting good at this.

Bwah ha ha... Number of the Belgian Beast

Not many other riders means you get a bunch of my own selfies.






Legendary Status:  This Brian H guy has held the crown for about a month now, and I don't know if he's going to defend or even if he knows I'm challenging him, but I do know that he's following me on Strava so he knows I'm doing repeats and at some point he's gonna figure it out. He probably won't put up too much of a fight because he has Legendary Status on every other segment too and he probably doesn't have a broken knee and might take pity on me.



No comments: