Saturday, November 27, 2021

Saturday Morning Junction

Some pretty great weather was had today.

JB said I was leaving a scent of Icy Hot behind me and he had to be careful to stay out of my wake.

I got some new brake pads for the rear - not urgent, but better get those on pretty soon.

Christmas songs playing on the Diablo Bike Speaker, and the holiday spirit has arrived on The Mountain.


'Tis the season for the jingle bell.



This driver was the unlucky recipient of a DiabloScott Vituperative Tongue-Lashing






Bharat and I discussed complex engineering challenges at Junction.




JB's jacket almost fell into his rear wheel.




1 comment:

Diablo Scott said...

Product Review: Whatever the hell @lanelabbe is promoting with their spam on my blog. Probably @lanelabbe possesses a sub-normal intelligence quotient and can't get a job telemarketing car warranties or Medicare advantage plans.