Wednesday, June 29, 2022

2022 Diablo Day 42 - Wednesday Junction

Well the heat done went east. Today was mildly warm, a little windier than I would've liked. 

Me and JB were the whole contingent; we talked about food fights in the Oval Office.

There were a half-dozen PG&E trucks near The Dips - they were not interested in going ahead of us. I assumed they were doing critical work to prevent fires, ensure grid stability, and behave themselves.

Up a little higher we saw an old guy with a Jaguar sedan parked on the side of the road - it looked like he was planting milkweed seeds. I'm not sure that's legal, but I like butterflies.

Wildlife Encounter: Honey Badgers

My neighbor's group was at Junction when we got there. So were some big-ass horseflies. Punkin Jay and I passed each other on my way down. 

I think that's about 5 rides from home now, and I can still put in an OK Junction time, so I'm probably getting close to adding in a few Juniper trips to my post patella palmares.







I see this guy all the time - for a fraction of a second at a time - he is smooooth.  Luiggi Zuniga


Honey Badger, not giving a damn.

Milkweed Planter



Punkin Jay was being chased by a Honey Badger.

Honey Badger being a badass.

Oh THAT'S what they were doing.

No comments: