Saturday, September 17, 2022

2022 Diablo Day 58 - Saturday Junction

Wow, summer is OVER. It was actually chilly today, and windy... OK, no more excuses.

JB showed up with his foul weather jacket and tights... I had a summer kit but with long socks.

It's been 6 weeks since my cataract surgery, and suddenly I realized I had a broken blood vessel in that eye. Doctor's office said no biggie, but stop taking my steroid drops. Doesn't hurt, doesn't affect my vision, looks disturbing.




Close call for this guy coming down.






Look how close to the edge of the pavement he got - kudos for being a safe rider around bad drivers.






This rider had better descending skills than me... so I moved over to let her pass at a safe spot.

I made a video of the close call - check it out, and be careful on The Mountain.








No comments: