Saturday, December 24, 2022

2022 Diablo Day 74 - Saturday Morning Junction

Christmas Eve and it was just cold enough to feel festive. I had my jingle bell hanging from my spare tire, and holiday music on my speaker... it was right out of a Hallmark Special.

I forgot to wear my knee sleeve and it turned out I didn't really miss it - maybe I don't need it as much as I thought... every once in a while my knee just sort of goes noodley and the sleeve helps with that... but that happens more while walking than riding.

Then my Garmin battery went dead - my fault for not checking before I left... so I didn't feel any pressure to care how fast I was. I chuckled at the thought of renaming it my FUBARmin.




These guys passed us racing each other up The Bump... then they fizzled out.




This guy had a pretty cool gravel bike that was set up for road riding.

Bharat and I swapped stories about work and life.

Coming LEFT!


No comments: