Saturday, September 02, 2023

2023 Diablo Day 46 - Saturday Junction. Turnout Pledge Ride #20

The Mount Diablo Cyclists are fund raising for more bike turnouts! I have pledged to donate $5 for every time I ride Diablo until the end of September; won't you join me?  The State of California will MATCH our donations! Here's the link - tell them DiabloScott sent you.  

LINK->  Bike Turnouts

First September ride of the year and the heat is turned off. It was cool and cloudy and the air was sweet. Lots of riders training for the Diablo Challenge next month. I think I won't be able to volunteer this year though - so send me your stories!

I'm getting more comfortable with this South Gate Road routine.












2-1/2 years since my patella fracture - this is probably about as normal as I'm gonna get. Still lumpy and crunchy and unstable, but it works and doesn't hurt too much very often.


No comments: