Saturday, September 05, 2009

Franklin Canyon and Benicia Bridge

They opened the bike lane on the Benicia Bridge last week and this week I joined Team Club Sport for a nice ride that went over.


A little cool and pretty windy by the Bay but otherwise pretty nice.


We started with 22 people and then wound up with about three groups organized by speed.



The signage is good if you know what you're looking for.





Some serious separation between the bikes and the traffic and the water.



I never get a chance to look over the edge from a motor vehicle, so I took my time from the bike lane.




Local landmark provided for visual reference.





Fun folks.


Please click on my video!





Team Club Sport Rides Franklin Canyon and Benicia Bridge from Diablo Scott on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did a similar loop last week with a few guy's. Great views.