Saturday, January 09, 2010

Gate - Junction - Blackhawk - DB

Just after I left the house, JB called to say he was fixing a flat and not to wait. So I took my time getting to NGR and when I saw Rick's car on Doncaster it was already 8:05. He was gone by the time I got to the Gate so he was probably going for a PB to the Summit and didn't need me to slow him down.

Lots of road kill on the streets today - skunk, opossum, raccoon, and dozens of squirrel cadavers.

Not too cold, not too windy, not too wet... not too many people up there but lots of thick fog until about the Ranches.





A few people were hanging around at the Junction, JB showed up about 5 minutes after I got there. Rick must have been on Summit Road - I texted him to meet us on the Blackhawk route but he didn't make it.






Good riding the rest of the way home. But I think I'm catching the cold that DW has had all week.









Some serious column formation at the Treat Overpass.

No comments: