Saturday, March 27, 2010

Gate - Junction - Kiosk - Toyon - Junction - Gate

Met JB at the Gate, no Peter






I've been really tired all week, not sure why... JB quoted a Geritol line about "iron poor blood".





Roadkill Observation: A bunny... fresh and gory; vultures hadn't found it yet.

Absolutely beautiful weather, warming up fast. We were surprised there weren't many riders.



At the Junction a lot of people rode in... they just like to start a little later I guess.


JB went home and I went down SGR to the Kiosk and back up.





Then I started up Summit Road and got to Toyon when JB called me and said a couple friends were on their way up so I turned down to meet them at Junction.



By now there were dozens of cyclists gathering.





Somebody left an innertube on a signpost at the bottom of The Bump so I picked it up - it was a Slime tube and didn't seem to have any damage so I brought it home for a commute tire.

No comments: