Saturday, March 30, 2019

2019 SMR 09

Under-trained and feeling a little sluggish today, but it was pretty good weather and the poppies were out and that equals a good ride.

JOKE:
"I took the shell off of my racing snail thinking he might win more races without it."
"Did it work?"
"No, it made him more sluggish."

Hardly saw anyone on the way up - but there were lots of people going up when I was coming back down.



This "running bike" guy is getting to be a regular.  I don't see him on the Strava FlyBy though.

Probably Peak Poppy Period Presently

At Junction I THOUGHT I was correcting an error of having the Diablo Bike Cam set to "indoor lighting"... but in fact I was making the error of putting it INTO "indoor lighting".  This resulted in some creepy photos as seen below:



This guy noticed my non-bike shoes.  Then stopped at The Elbow to take a phone call. 
Then didn't make it to Summit I think.  Sounded like work.



2 comments:

Willy Watson said...

It was an awesome read and experience absolutely considering the bike riding on the highway. The surrounding environment including mountain view was totally attention grabbing and so thrilling. I like the way you stated the whole biking charms and the normal shoes your mentioned in this post, i also recommend to use the shoes that really worth to riding cycle. I can recommend peloton shoes as it works so well. To get more info you peloton bike fans can check out this helpful guidelines How to Put on Peloton Shoes. Maybe this will really the perfect one that you were looking for.

Diablo Scott said...

Product Review - Peloton Shoes. Highly recommended for Neanderthals and other freaks who don't understand bicycling.
DiabloScott shoe rating score = -10.
#PelotonShoes
#BikerKits