I contemplated a PB attempt to Junction, but opted for a tempo ride to Juniper.
Wildlife Encounter: one deer.
Tarantula Tally: zero
Hardly saw any cars on the climb up, but quite a few coming up when I was going down. Also a club of odd go kart looking things... maybe three-wheeled motorcycles with very low center of gravity.
Air quality was about the same as last week - not smoky or smoggy, but not that Forrest Febreze, and you could see it in the valley below.
![]() |
| Deer! Getting mature and solitary. |
![]() |
| I see this hiker with his camera most every Saturday morning. |
![]() |
| This guy had the physique of a Greek statue. He passed me like I was a statue. |
![]() |
| This driver's lucky I didn't smack the mirror off his cage. |
![]() |
| The go carts. |
![]() |
Six shifts per kilometer - I wonder how that compares to Tadej P. |













No comments:
Post a Comment