Sunday, February 05, 2006

My website statistics program tells me that a lot of folks find my blog from searching on product reviews of various things I've written about so I'm going to try to do more of that, starting now (plus it breaks up these long stories with some photos). Feel free to add your comments to any of my reviews.

Product Review: Do Wrap Pack












I got this on-line from the DoWrap folks. I'd been looking for a cycling wallet that would hold my ID, Chap Stick, and assorted stuff but I wanted one that zipped so my change wouldn't fall out. Found nothing at REI or any of the bike shops and then I saw an ad for this one on RoadBikeRider.com. It is EXACTLY what I wanted and it's the perfect size and it costs $8. It's just the right width to fit in a jersey pocket and it's really well made. I sort of wish it were water proof to protect my cell phone better, but so far it hasn't been an issue; I put a plastic bag and rubber band in the Wrap Pack so I can put the phone in there if I get caught in a downpour. I give this product my highest rating - 10 out of 10.

No comments: