Wednesday, June 18, 2008

2008 WNR 09

If I were the kind of guy to complain, I might say it was a little too warm tonight. I'm really glad I passed on the babaganoush at lunch.

That over haul on my Klein got rid of the annoying click in my bottom bracket, but my shoes were squeaking like sorority mice.


Regular Wednesday Rider Ward




Wildlife Encounter: two coyotes.

Don't you want to just scratch his ears and make him do tricks?





Two frozen bottles to start with, last swig at Junction wasn't too hot.



Wildlife Encounter: a lizard.

Probably should have photographed him from the other side.



Big group of Diablo Cyclists tonight.


Kenny came again, he was proud that he didn't have to stop for a break like last time.


There was a lot of talk about the road work on South Gate - apparently they covered up some trenches with steel plates that could be slippery and have a big lip. Bugs were bad too.


I was hoping for that rush of coolness on the descent as your sweat evaporates all at once... didn't happen.

No comments: