Saturday, March 09, 2013

Saturday Morning Ride with the Health Club Team

Product Review:  You already know Hammer Gel is like liquid go ... but the Montana Huckleberry flavor is crazy good; it even has little seeds in it.  Thanks to my brother's family for giving me this jug for X-mas.



My usual Diablo partner knew he was going to be sick in plenty of time to let me make arrangements with the health club team for their Saturday Morning Ride.  They called the route "Franklin Canyon and Cummings Skyway" but I saw neither a canyon or a skyway.  I didn't have a route map so I just followed the people who looked like they knew where they were going but I'm still not quite sure where I was most of the time.  I mean I've looked at the map since then and I know where the roads are, but I don't think I could find them again without a GPS or something.

I think that's the Vallejo-Carquinez-Al Zampa bridge.

Golden Bear on the smoke stack of that ship.



So good riding with good folks.  That guy with the Capo jersey is an animal.  There were four or five of us that could ride with him but we didn't do much of the pulling.

Roadkill Report:  two skunks on some road about 20 miles northwest of Diablo.


Hammering Franklin Canyon from Diablo Scott on Vimeo.


Team Club Sport: Franklin Canyon and Cummings Skyway from Diablo Scott on Vimeo.

No comments: