Wednesday, September 18, 2013

2013 WNR 20

I'm the only one from work who could make it today.  JB was hoping to come, but he's packing for his European Vacation and didn't know if he'd be done... I guess not.  Charlie and Kevin out of town on business, Seppi on his honeymoon in Jamaica, Tanner doing some kind of training ride with her AIDS charity folks, Ed... not.

We're hoping to do one more Wednesday Night Ride next week; maybe leave a little early.  Sunset tonight is 7:10 and next Wednesday it's 6:59 so the writing is on the wall.


My plan was to ride up to Livermore Valley Overlook (LVO) to see if I could see any fire damage. Plan went well, but didn't see any burned stuff at all.

Tarantula Tally:  two crawlers near the Ranches.

Wildlife Encounter:  turkeys above the Bump.

Passed-'em/Passed-me ratio:  2:2... BONUS - I passed one guy in a MDSP jersey, and got passed by one guy in a MDSP jersey.







WNR from Diablo Scott on Vimeo.

No comments: