Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Junction Ride

Getting dark early so I drove to the Church.

















Big Group from work today - eight of us, although Jeff and Jon got a late start. Six of us left the Gate together including new guy Collin. We all stayed together until the Bump where I went on my customary solo flyer. I got a pretty good gap on everybody and stayed ahead until the Ranches where Brad caught me. JB had his Atlantis and pannier so that was a little bit of a handicap. There are quite a few gravel sections on NGR now.


















By Chainbuster everyone had passed me and there was no zip in my legs. When I got to the Ranger House though, I saw Collin flare out so I poured on some gas and came around him before the line - I guess he misjudged the finish.

Feeling like the end of the season.