Saturday, January 31, 2009

Gate - Junction - Blackhawk

Cold this morning but the days have been warming up nicely so I didn't overdo it on the clothing.
Got to the Gate a little early so went up a bit to get a photo of the sunrise:

7:58am January 31, 2009

Rick's racing today and JB wasn't there on time so I pootled up looking for things to photograph.










There were a couple riders going up before I started but I didn't see anyone else until I got above Chainbuster when I saw JB down below.



Some nice machines at the Junction bike rack.

It was really warm at the Junction and there were a lot of people there.

Then we went down to Blackhawk and took the long way back to Walnut Creek.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm very glad it has been warm.

Unknown said...

Look at all those friggin bikes at the junction!!! It's a damm Party...
and that Klein, front and center hmmm wonder who that belongs to?