Saturday, October 31, 2009

Las Trampas

JB called to say not to wait, so I decided to do the Club Sport ride this morning. I had to hammer down to Walnut Creek to intercept them.

Nice riding - a little cool warm for October.

Roadkill Encounter: a pumpkin.

We did a little time trial on the final stretch to Las Trampas, so I really got my heart rate up in there.

Fun riding with these guys - not as much of a workout as Diablo but more mileage than I usually do.














This one's from last night.














From Bollinger Canyon Road this morning.




























The Iron Horse Trail bridge over Treat Blvd has been under construction for about a month. I'd guess it'll open in February or so.






















After the ride I found that I had trapped an opossum in my squirrel trap in the vegetable garden. He was probably fearing the worst but I turned him loose at Lime Ridge.















Happy Halloweeeeeeeeeeen!

No comments: