Wednesday, June 19, 2019

2019 WNR 14

Had a little extra time tonight so did the Junction Double.  First trip up I went at the pace that I figured would be a good workout but still leave enough in the tank for the after work guys.

Wildlife Encounter:  Snake somewhere I think.  Deer at Junction on second trip.

Shawn came and I pushed him hard and he got a new PR for the year.  Colin came and got a new PR without any pushing from me.  JB came on his Atlantis but turned around with some kind of drive-train problem.

Diablo Shoutout to Oldstrong - saw him on the first down and the second up.  He's one of my original blog fans.

Special guest rider:  Edgardo! Who came with his work buddy Michael.




Oldstrong Flyby #1


Shawn on his way to his best time of the year... so far.

Ed!

Pink socks autoblog.  Pink bike is a bonus.

Colin on his way to a PR.

Oldstrong Flyby #2

No comments: