Sunday, April 03, 2011

Best weather in many months. Still kind of cloudy and not exactly warm but the Mountain was teeming with riders enjoying the beautiful day.


My computer went kind of wonky at the Lower Ranch; I replaced the battery in the transmitter and that seemed to fix it. JB caught up to me there and we got to Junction together.
Wildlife Encounter: Coyote above Ranger House on NGR. Looks like the same guy I saw a couple weeks ago.


Then I went up toward the Summit... need some extra saddle time for the Diablo Century on the seventeenth.

Found this tree that had recently fallen across the road and got chopped up... you can see the pieces on the other side of the road.



Visibility wasn't great, but the view is still awesome.


Diablo Spy Cam!


Bonus - A Klein!

















1 comment:

Curtis Corlew said...

I feel so dirty now....