Wednesday, July 30, 2008

2008 WNR 14

REMEMBER: South Gate Road will be closed weekdays for the whole month of August.

Man I felt terrible tonight. Too much lunch and too little water (I thought).


Didn't get started until almost 6pm - Adam got a head start and JB's in Hawaii. Started off OK but not real motivated. Felt worse and worse as I went up - people who had no business passing me had no trouble doing so.

It was warm but not oppressive.

Air wasn't too bad either.



The Wednesday night shadows are starting to get LOOOOOOOONG.

Saw Mark A coming down but most people I knew were already gone since I was so late getting started.




Saw Amanda at Big Shady Oak - she was quitting. Finally I made it to the Junction and started to feel a little better.




Here's a compilation photo I made of the fence at the old Turtle Rock Ranch - must be just for show because it's not keeping anything in or out.


When I arrived home I got sick with nausea and diarrhea - yuck! That explains the rotten feeling but I still haven't figured out why... didn't start feeling better until late at night.




No comments: