Wednesday, September 03, 2008

2008 WNR 18

HOT.

JB and I started off kind of fast. Didn't see any Diablo Cyclists there. We passed a couple guys and I was pushing it hard until the bottom of the Bump. Then he caught and passed me.

Started to get a stomach ache so turned down the volume a little after that and JB probably beat me by 6 or 7 minutes.

Cell Phone Photo, forgot the Olympus tonight.

Then at the Junction - there was Moss! He just bought a really nice new road bike and apparently is enthusiastic about riding again (it's been at least 10 years since he was a regular) ... we'll see if the commitment continues but it was good to see him again.

Bugs were bad at Junction so I turned around.
NOTICE: South Gate Road will continue to be closed on weekdays until Sept 19.

No comments: