Saturday, November 08, 2008

Gate-Wall-Hole

Coldest day of the season so far. No one at the Gate so I left solo. Didn't see anyone else climbing but about three guys coming down, none of whom were Dudley.

Near Chainbuster I saw JB down below.

Wildlife Encounter: Coyote near the Ranger House - a big fluffy one.

At Junction, Moss and his FIL appeared too.

JB and I decided to do SGR and then I decided I didn't have the motivation to do Blackhawk so we went through the Hole.


It was a bad season for fires but Diablo was mostly spared.


Check the My Videos link on the sidebar for my newest production.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say, started checking out your video presentations...very cool! I liked revisiting the "Foxy" that was such a great ending to the year. BTW got a shot of a big ass coyote Sat. on Montebello...I said bigBossman as I shot the picture "Take that Diablo Scott!"

ha ha...actually I think it was a small coyote... : (