Saturday, February 20, 2010

Gate - Junction - Kiosk - Gate

We were surprised with good weather this morning - the rain all was diverted south. So it was cool and foggy but dry and no wind. Peter, JB, and I all got to the Gate at about the same time.

I'm about 75% done with my bronchitis... it was still like riding sick, but not so bad as last week. JB and Peter were about 5 minutes ahead by Chainbuster.

Wildlife Encounter: turkeys

JB turned down, Peter went up, and I went down South.













Spring on the Mountain has arrived.







I set up a Diablo Spy Cam on SGR






















I was reading about the international space station this week and they had a photo of the exersize bike on board - what I thought was interesting is that it has Look pedals! Also, there's not much need for a saddle, but they have to strap themselves in to hold their bodies down while they crank.


No comments: