Saturday, March 17, 2012

2012 SMR 12

The road was wet and the sky was gray but there wasn't much wind and it wasn't too cold.

Wildlife Encounter:  Flock of about 40 turkeys near the Loading Dock - didn't see them at first but they gobbled a greeting as I passed.


Saw the park pickup with the snow blade coming down but I was sure there wasn't any snow up there... lots of precipitation the last few days but too warm for snow.  I saw him later just clearing mud slides and tree branches.







And my cover is blown!

At first I thought this was a camera, but it's probably a weather station.























Wednesday night spin class will soon be supplanted by Wednesday Night Rides (WNR) to the Junction.
Missed the 1100 Watt bar by THAT much.












I've noticed that the more people in the class the more times I can convince myself to check my peak power.  There were only four of us remaining at the end of Trish's workout; four people, two attempts.  Also, pizza for lunch is contraindicated for max power.




No comments: