Wednesday, July 11, 2012

2012 WNR11

Heat advisory - and they mean it.
JB and I took it pretty slow.
My heart rate was near 90% of max most of the time, even though I was controlling my breathing pretty well - I guess hot blood needs to get pumped faster.

Passed 'em - Passed me ratio -  4:1  
... but the ones I passed were all stopped on the side of the road.


Check out the helmet cam shadow!
How else can you get cool shots like this?

Wildlife Encounter:  two bunnies and a coyote at the Junction.  Bunnies escaped when the coyote shied away from all the humans there.  I thought... what an interesting survival mechanism; when something wants to eat you, run TOWARD the humans.


Had the helmet cam set for one photo every three seconds - here's a sequence:




Also does video... this is a great toy... watch for product review soon.
This isn't really interesting, just me playing with the settings and different camera angles until I figure it all out.  Helmet Cam facing backwards.

No comments: