Sunday, February 10, 2013

2013 SMR 07

A rare Sunday Morning Ride.

I wondered how things would be different on Sunday...
Turns out they're kind of the same except with different people.
Traffic wasn't any more or less either.

So it was just like a Saturday Morning Ride except I was solo and I was riding Eddy.

My Contour mount doesn't fit on the skinny Columbus SL head tube as well as it does on the larger diameter Klein aluminum head tube so the camera kept slipping to one side or the other when I hit a bump or turned a corner... I'll have to figure something out.

I had good intentions on doing a Summit today, but it was really windy and by Junction I had lost my attitude.

These guys kept passing me and then stopping on
the shoulder where I'd pass them back.

Wind and cold = clear blue skies.


No comments: