Saturday, September 28, 2013

2013 SMR 30

Seven Summit Saturdays in 8 weeks... only missed the fire day.

Tarantula Tally:  two crawlers

Lower Summit parking lot is usually packed
on Challenge day, wonder what they're going to do?



Wildlife Encounter:  turkeys at the Ranch, deer at Chainbuster





Enjoyable solo ride today.  The burn damage was more stark without all the fog.  There were crews working on cutting down the burned trees near power lines.





Rear tire went soft near the Grapevine Picnic area - I didn't find any sharp thingy so I was a little worried it was still in there and my repair wouldn't last either, but it held up fine.

Fixin the flat at anti-gravity corner



I don't know if I've adequately described the Lower Lot situation - view my Diablo Fly By video.

Mount Diablo Summit Lower Lot 2013-09-28 from Diablo Scott on Vimeo.



So many people riding this morning that I quit trying to pass them all and just went with the flow.


Missed the Jump from Diablo Scott on Vimeo.











No comments: