Saturday, February 01, 2014

2014 SMR 05

Turned out to be a lot colder than I thought it was going to be - I tried to put on some ChapStick at the Gate, but when I pulled off the cap the whole glob of frozen waxy stuff fell out onto the ground.  Things had warmed up by Junction.

Lots of SUVs full of Boy Scouts or something kind of detracted from experiencing nature.

Roadkill Report:  Raccoon on Walnut... looked like he'd been there since the rain showers the other day.

I scoped out a place to watch the Amgen Tour of California come up in May - still a secret, but it will require a little hiking.  Not guaranteed to get me on international TV, but if it works, it'll be a great shot.




Bottom of my downtube is crusted up with Cytomax and Perpetuem dribbles... probably not very aerodynamic.

Below the Gate, Chris from Berkeley (who's been riding Diablo longer than ME!) caught up to me and asked about my Contour - so this is for you buddy:




February from Diablo Scott on Vimeo.


More of my Contour videos HERE

No comments: