Thursday, December 19, 2019

2019 WNR 36

Well the word went out on the messaging apps, and only me and Charlie confirmed. There was supposed to be a window of decent weather right about ride time, but it disintegrated.  I figured I didn't need my rain jacket for just sprinkles and I really was dressed just fine, but by the time we got up to Junction and back to The Church, we were good and soaked.

Only saw ONE other rider on The Mountain.  He posted on a comment on my Strava post that we were the only TWO he saw also.

Some places were really windy too - Charlie said it might've been the toughest ride up The Bump ever. 

I declared  a DiabloScott Misery Index of 1 out of 10. 

I was generally feeling very festive and hung an extra jingle bell from my saddle.

Wildlife Encounter:  BOBCAT at Moss Landing... that was really cool.









No comments: