Saturday, November 13, 2021

Saturday Morning Junction

Last few mornings have been really foggy; today too. Me and JB estimated at what elevation we would pop out of it and I guessed Diablo Ranch, but it was way lower than that.  We were above the clouds with clear sky well before The Bump.

We got passed by about 70 riders right at The Gate, pretty impressive group.

At Junction a guy asked me about my Eddy Merckx and I said it was a 1990 model, which was the same year as I graduated Cal, and his buddy had a Cal jersey so we talked about the old days and earthquakes.

JB went down to watch football, and I did a few Bump repeats, and then got hassled by a Ranger. Click on the video and leave a comment!






Cal Jersey Autoblog

Legend by FAR




3 comments:

Pumpkin Jay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pumpkin Jay said...

Reading lips because of the wind, I think the ranger asked you to change the music you were playing. Ironically all 4 cars could have passed closer to you (or actually waited! to pass), they all crossed the double yellow line and were either half in or solidly in the opposite lane--WONDERFUL for cyclists who are coming downhill.

Anonymous said...

BTW The Garmin radar taillight will indicate up to eight following cars and their relative approach speed. I’ve been using one for two years – it’s a terrific safety device!
Bob H