Thursday, July 05, 2007

Bonus Post !

Got an e-mail from Rick at Team Pegasus. He wanted me to advertise the Diablo Hill Climb which is a USCF race but you can get a 1-day license pretty easily at the start. I saw this last year and it was an interesting event - they even had a time trial starting ramp just like the pro's. I'd do it myself if I thought I could put in a sub-embarassing time.

***************************************
I just wanted to let you know that the 2nd annual Diablo Hill Climb (NG to Junction TT) is coming on July 14 and registration is open. The downtown Lafayette Crit race will be held on July 15. Here is a link to all the info:
http://www.c4racing.org/www/events.htm

Rick M.
P.S. We still need more volunteer course marshalls for both days, so if you know anyone that would be interested in volunteering let me know.

****************************************

Also, I don't know how I found this, but here's a link to my new favorite bike blogger:
http://belgiumkneewarmers.blogspot.com/
Lots of photos, YouTube videos, great stories from an insider. His identity is a mystery but he's definitely done and seen some cool stuff. Mostly pro racing, pro equipment, and bicycle industry stories.

No comments: