- Not really that wet, but before the ride there was some pretty impressive thunder and lightning.
- Put the winter wheels back on the Belgian Beast
- Got a few minutes head start on JB and he caught me around Moss Landing.
- Pass ratio = 1:1
- Roadkill review: two baby snakes and two tarantulas
- Tarantula tally: only one that wasn't squished
- I had tights and a rain jacket on, lots of others had summer kit - quite a few riders despite the weather.
- Mostly very light drizzle the whole time except for a few spots where it was moderately heavy. At Juniper we both had had enough.
Soggy banana FTW!