Saturday, October 29, 2011

2011 SMR 31

Whoa it was cold this morning.  Couldn't find my tights but found some leg warmers and my jacket.  Should have brought long-fingered gloves too but didn't.



Wildlife Encounter:  a deer above the Bump.

I decided to give a name to that place near Son of Chainbuster where I frequently see coyotes - I call it "Coyote Flats".  See Below



Another Wildlife Encounter:  Coyote at Coyote Flats

At the Junction they have a display of "the average Diablo Bike Rider Casualty:


It's a dressed up CPR dummy... as with most of those things, it's kind of androgynous, so I named him Andy Rogynous.

Also, the recently added a bike to the display, with a broken fork and taco'ed wheel.










Also - is that a California State Parks bike jersey??? COOOL!

No comments: