Saturday, August 14, 2021

Saturday Morning Junction #4 since broken knee.

I should've ridden last Saturday, but the air quality was bad.

Should've ridden Wednesday, but it was too hot.

No excuses today. Solo to Junction, perfect weather; no wind, acceptable air. I had physical therapy yesterday so my knee workout was still talking to me. Felt good though pretty much, had to stop for one stretch break. I could feel myself getting a tiny bit stronger and a tiny bit fitter.

Passed-em:Passed-me ratio = 0:4... but two of them were on eBikes.

Pretty quiet on the way up, then at Junction there were dozens of people... a lot of them were MTBers I guess. 










Vuelta Leader's Jersey because VUELTA!  This is where I stopped for a stretch.






3 comments:

Lebron John said...

Especially for Path of Exile beginners, it is the best decision to purchase sufficient POE Currency in advance before entering the game.

Attached link: https://www.poecurrency.com/

Diablo Scott said...

Product Review: PoeCurrency.com

Gamers beware - these bastards will steal your money and your identity and put a bunch of embarrassing charges on your credit card.

I recommend this site instead: https://www.igvault.com/POE-Currency

Diablo Scott said...

Product Review: MMOWTS

This is a great way to support Russia's invasion of Ukraine, poison kittens, and spread COVID - all while playing a video game. BRILLIANT!