Saturday, February 11, 2023

2023 Diablo Day 07 - Saturday Junction

Felt good, but not fast today.

I'm pretty sure this'll be the last season for these tights. That's my knee brace visible through the hole.


This rider was smooth and fast and sweaty.




Places like this are why I'm ultra careful descending - you never know when you need to do a quick maneuver and you don't want to do it on a slippery bendy section.


These guys were interesting utilitarian types - they were talking about riding to work, they had flat pedals, asked JB about his waist pack. They didn't know the road though, so I launched an attack with about 1km to Junction and declared myself victorious.


Rain was pretty much over by 10am, but the fog persisted.


Some kind of vintage car club was having a parade that nobody was watching... there were about 8 of these things.

No comments: