Saturday, September 16, 2023

2023 Diablo Day 49 - Saturday Junction. Turnout Pledge Ride #23

The Mount Diablo Cyclists are fund raising for more bike turnouts! I have pledged to donate $5 for every time I ride Diablo until the end of September; won't you join me?  The State of California will MATCH our donations! Here's the link - tell them DiabloScott sent you.  

LINK->  Bike Turnouts

Two weeks until The Challenge and the fast boys were on The Mountain today! I got passed by big groups with their heads down in big gears.

Foggy too - not cold, so it was a neat effect.

I didn't do very well with my knee preparation today though, so every time I got out of the saddle to honk... I only got a couple revs before I had to sit back again.



This guy ran three red lights in three blocks.




After doing my share of pulling at the front, I dropped to the back of this paceline.



This guy wins today's most colorful jersey award.


Fog





No comments: