Saturday, December 09, 2023

2023 Diablo Day 59 - Saturday Morning Juniper

Last night was COLD, but this morning was pretty nice.

Wildlife Encounter: one deer in Blackhawk.

Had a late night Friday, so I started off a little sleep-deprived. I set a slightly lower pace than normal and did fine. JB came from the North and gave me a bottle of home-made hot sauce for X-mas... good stuff - made with a peck of pickled peppers.


Then we did Juniper. Then we turned around. This ride really made me tired, so the dog and I had a nice nap when I got home... after a walk and some hot sauced lunch.

I had the Diablo Bike Cam set for night mode left over from watching the holiday events last weekend - so the colors and exposures are off on these photos... complain in the comments.



I restrained myself from making a stupid comment
about this guy's losing his stoker.








No comments: