Chilly this morning, I think I even felt a little drizzle on the pre-ride dog walk. HELLO - we still have a month of summer.
There was thick fog almost all the way to Juniper.
Tarantula Tally: Zero
Wildlife Encounter: Two deers
There was a club of about a dozen Vespa-type scooters going up, they were safe and courteous. I hadn't seen scooters like that for quite a while.
This first guy in the photos below was wearing an OKOBOJI jersey, I had never seen before. Okoboji is a lake resort in northern Iowa near where I grew up... I jokingly call it the Santa Cruz of Iowa. I hoped to catch up to him at Junction to ask about his story but he wasn't there.
![]() |
| The scooter club |
| Looks like the same two I saw last week on the other side of the road. |








No comments:
Post a Comment