Saturday, February 29, 2020

2020 SMR 08

Leap Day Ride!  Not very often do we get FIVE Saturday Morning Rides in February!  I checked - last time this happened was 1992.

Well the warm weather is gone and today was back to full-fingered gloves, tights, and jacket.

Above Junction we saw a CalFire helicopter, and then we smelled smoke and got a little worried but didn't see a fire.  Then we smelled a skunk and didn't see a skunk either.

A car passed us near Blue Oak and forced a truck that was coming down into the ditch.  Check out THIS video!


Rest of the ride went well and we hardly even thought about politics or corona viruses.

JB started off with a few Jack LaLane toe-touching exersizes.


This guy passed us while complaining about how "out of shape" he was.  I complained about "humble braggers".


I'm thinking my next pair of cycling shoes will be white - but I have to verify that cool guys have white shoes.


I'm thinking my next pair of cycling shoes will be white - but I have to verify that cool guys have white shoes.



No comments: