Wednesday, December 08, 2021

Wednesday Junction

JB said he could ride at 1pm, Charlie and I confirmed. First time we've all three been together for a while for assorted reasons.

JB gave me a ration about driving to the start... he's kind of right, but I'm not ready yet to add 5 miles to the start and another 5 to the finish... I barely make it to Junction the way it is... I think I did 65 minutes today.

Rain is coming, but not too much yet... things were soggy and foggy.

I got wrapped up in other things and didn't prepare well enough - didn't have time to put on the Icy Hot for example.

I now have 75 Bumps in the last 90 days, so I'm pretty sure that's the highest count any Legend has ever had, so I am now going to declare myself the Legend Of All Time (FLOAT)!  I'm thinking maybe keep doing repeats until New Year Eve and maybe 90 Bumps in 90 days will be an unassailable record.

 






Diablo Shoutout to Punkin' Jay


Fog floor at about 1500 ft.

This guy's bike looked like he could ride it across Siberia.



No comments: