Saturday, April 23, 2022

2022 Diablo Day 25 - Saturday Junction

 Just me today. Took the Klein again. Knee hurt more than I was expecting, but it got a little better after a few miles.

Started late. More bikes, more cars, but no big caravans of Boy Scouts or anything.

The weather was more perfect than I could have prescribed... warm, sunny, and slight breeze.

About Mile 2 my neighbor Mark rode up from behind me and said "Hey neighbor".  I told him a joke, and then he left the road to continue on Burma Trail.

Finished with an OK Junction time, aerobic system seemed to have improved some because it was the knee that was holding me back today.

On the bike maintenance topic... I'm getting some annoying creaks and gear skipping... probably time for a new cassette and chain and a good lube job.




Mark rides away on Burma Trail.


Oooh, nice MOOTS.




No comments: