Saturday, June 09, 2018

2018 SMR 22

Today's weather - thick wet fog, but not too cold.

This guy was hiking to The Summit but didn't want to use the trails because SNAKES!  He asked if we were familiar with The Mountain, and if we knew where Camel Rock was - I was surprised I never heard of it and wondered if he were on the right mountain.  Checked at home and didn't find any photos, but apparently it's somewhere on the Burma trail.



Proud Gobbler

Fog doesn't keep the Death Ride trainers off The Mountain -  I had more than 90 Strava Fly-Bys.





OK, cool story time.  For no particular reason, I decided to wear my Sriracha socks today, and then fortuitously we catch up with this guy who's wearing a Sriracha jersey!  We bro-bonded over our mutual love of the rooster.











No comments: