Saturday, May 04, 2019

2019 SMR 13

Started off a little cold - good thing I had a big serving of oatmeal this morning.

Got all the way to Junction before I realized I hadn't drunk any of my iced tea.  Could've gotten by with a single bottle for sure.

DiabloWife got me some carmel-toffee ClifBars for my birthday... a little sweeter and stickier than my usual flavors but it was definitely tasty.

Things are starting to turn brown my readers.  At least a lot less green.  And a lot fewer poppies and other colorful wildflowers... please get up there and enjoy our Mountain before the color fades and the water evaporates.

It is my honor and privilege to be DiabloScott; thank you for your support.


Custom Landshark and Rapha shorts??? I feel like I should already know him.



I've been seeing this guy a lot recently... Rocky Mountain bike in Molteni colors... but I don't think I've seen the Paris-Brest-Paris jersey before... hazzah.

I always appreciate when the wildlife doesn't run away when I ride up... this deer seemed to know I was no threat.  The turkeys were too dumb to know me from Nimrod.








Diablo Shoutout to regular Kasters... aka Sandal Guy 


No comments: