Wednesday, March 09, 2022

2022 Diablo Day 18 - Wednesday Junction

Last WNR of Daylight Wasting Time.  Might start going later so we can pick up some folks from the working world. Today it was me and JB and Charlie.  

Usually I gauge my effort on how long I can keep up with Charlie; today it was just under three miles when the gap was too big to deny.  But THEN... Charlie got a flat tire so I attacked and was the first to Junction!  An empty victory is still one in the win column.  Also, Charlie's going on vacation for a couple weeks so maybe he'll be slower when he gets back and I'll be faster.


Nice cool breeze and tall palm trees I tell you life don't get much betta.

Conservation Corps keeping our Mountain beautiful and safe.

Fancy car parade.


Son of Chainbuster


March Selfie

Personal note:  Sunday we brought home a rescue kitten named IKO... he's fitting in real nice.



No comments: