Thursday, March 31, 2022

2022 Diablo Day 21 - Wednesday Junction

Now that Daylight Wasting Time is over, we might start riding later in the day on Wednesdays, so more folks can come.

I dressed perfectly for the weather today... and I was still slow.

I forgot to do my knee prep though - ibuprofen, Icy Hot, Voltaren, and BioFreeze. Now I have proof that all that stuff works, because today I didn't have it and the knee was complaining all the way up.

Charlie signed up for some kind of saddle subscription, so for one price he gets to try as many as he wants and then they give him a discount on whichever one he buys. They have some pretty interesting designs now... but I like the old classic style the best and I'm happy they work for me.

They're saying that rain we had Monday will be the last of it, so The Mountain is going to start losing her verdancy. The poppies will probably be gone in a couple weeks too. So be it, I'm ready for the heat.
















No comments: