Saturday, April 08, 2023

2023 Diablo Day 12 - Saturday Junction

I was all set for a regular Saturday Morning Ride, but JB texted me that he was too sick, so I decided to go up South Gate Road.

This'll probably be my last ride of the season on my Eddy Merckx - I usually say that happens after Paris-Roubaix and it worked out perfectly this year... assuming I don't find a big problem with my Klein that hasn't seen service since last autumn.

Still a LITTLE too chilly to go without knee warmers and a wind breaker though.

There was some kind of hiking event going on with lots of volunteers around Curry Point.

At Junction I talked to a guy who said he usually rides an electric bike but he was preparing for a hiking/camping trip and was trying to build up his endurance and strength.


























No comments: