Saturday, September 01, 2018

2018 SMR 33

Started off kind of cool... arm-warmer cool.

Nice and warm by Junction, almost hot at Summit.

Tarantella Tally:  Two dead ones.

There were a lot of riders hanging out at Junction... seemed like more than were actually riding.

Saw a guy walking downhill near the Ranches... he said he had two flats and only one tube but had already called for a ride - so if I gave him a tube it wouldn't have helped.  I almost always have TWO tubes... because two flats in the same ride sometimes happens... or a buggered up repair.







I like to post photos of guys passing me - keeps my head from getting too big.


And if the guys passing me are wearing Triple Crown Jerseys... it's not too deflating.




I always catch a little air going over this sink-crack.



1 comment:

Monrezee said...

If I'm feeling sporty I like to bunnyhop that sink crack.